PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1110 Apprentice vacancy. Candidates who are Interested and eligible can apply online here.
PGCIL Apprentice: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is hiring 1110 Apprentice Post. You can check qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, the application process, Application, and notification link Updates Here.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2021
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of post||Apprentice|
|No of posts||1110|
|Duration of Apprenticeship||1 Year|
- Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
- Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
- Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
- Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
- Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
- North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
- Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
- Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong
- Arunachal Pradesh: 33
- Assam: 45
- Manipur: 10
- Meghalaya: 13
- Mizoram: 6
- Nagaland: 9
- Tripura: 11
Graduate Electrical: Rs. 15000 p.m.
Graduate Civil: Rs. 15000 p.m.
Graduate (Computer Science): Rs. 15000 p.m.
HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Rs. 15000 p.m.
Diploma Electrical: Rs. 12000 p.m.
Diploma Civil: Rs. 12000 p.m.
ITI Electrical: Rs. 11000 p.m.
Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
-Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
-Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
-Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
-HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
-Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
-Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
-ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
Other Criteria: Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
Selection Process of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
* Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
* Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
* On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
Candidate who are interested and eligible can apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official PGCIL Recruitment Portal.
Online Registration: Click Here
Notification Details: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here